24"x24"x24" CRITTER CONDO T8 tm
Crafted to stack on top of each other, these cages are made from all recycled pvc and compressed foam. Compared to the MDF compressed wood cages in this style, our units will not degrade with moisture or separate from wood expansion. This light weight material makes our cages a breeze to move. This unit weighs a total of 7 lbs!!!
1. Incandescent ceramic light fixture with independent cable and external on/off switch. 100 watt max. YES ITS OK FOR BEARDED DRAGONS AND OTHER HOT CLIMATE LIZARDS. This cage is a fantastic insulator and will require a smaller bulb than you are used to.
2. Fluorescent 18" T8 light fixture with independent cable and external on/off switch.
4. External Thermometer.
5. Tempered glass sliding doors.
6. Vented sides for airflow.
7. Door Lock with keys.
These units will revolutionize the way you keep your herps. They will thank you for it!
PLEASE READ ALL INFO BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING***
* Assembly required - Approx 20-45 min with a Phillips head screwdriver. Time depends on how handy you are. Comes with assembly instructions . Cages come flat packed.
CLOSED CELL PVC FOAM HAS NATURAL TEXTURE, LITTLE DENTS, SCUFFS, ETC... No two panels are alike. These are not damaged. It just adds to the cool look of the cages once assembled.
** When screwed together the material will form a tight seal, but for extra tight seal on walls it is recommended to apply a bead of silicone to all the wall connections. To avoid damage to surfaces, please use a liner between cage and surface. Excess moisture may saturate panels of cage over time.
*** PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN HOOKING UP THE LIGHTING SYSTEM. Lights are prewired, but do not plug in until all installation is complete.
Bulbs not included
CERAMIC HEAT EMITTERS CANNOT BE USED WITH THIS TYPE OF CAGE. USE OF THESE DEVICES CAN DAMAGE YOUR CAGE AND PROPERTY.